Copper gutters beautify Cummaquid homes
We install copper gutters & downspouts in Cummaquid & surrounding Cape Cod towns
Homeowners who elect to have copper gutters and downspouts installed rarely regret this decision. Even though copper gutters and downspouts are much more expensive than seamless aluminum gutters or galvanized steel gutters, copper has some unique qualities that make it exceptional. Our experienced contractors can explain all of the benefits of copper gutter installation. Here's a quick summary:
- No painting, no corrosion. Copper gutters and downspouts won't ever rust or corrode. Instead, they weather naturally to a tawny brown patina.
- Soldered joints. With other gutters, joints (at inside & outside corners) are sealed with special sealants that sometimes need to be renewed to prevent leaks. However, the joints in copper gutters are soldered together just like copper plumbing connections so you never need to worry about leaks. You never need to worry about leaks.
- Craftsmanship and quality. Copper gutters and downspouts definitely make a statement about craftsmanship and quality. Instead of blending into the roof structure like seamless aluminum gutters, copper gutters stand out, showing off their supports and their lovely patina.
Questions or Comments?
Request A Quote
- Fabricate & Line Wooden Gutters
- Fabricate & Install Half-round, Single Bead Gutters
- Fabricate & Install Half-round, Double Bead Gutters
- Choices of material are 16oz. and 20oz. Red and Freedom Gray Copper
What Are The Benefits of Copper Gutters For Your Cummaquid Home?
Durable, virtually maintenance-free and featuring a vintage look, copper gutters are a popular choice for homes with character and commercial buildings that want a distinct look. Heavier and more durable than aluminum and other gutter materials copper gutters have the benefit of being one of the sturdiest gutter systems available. At AirTech we have years of experience installing copper gutter systems in Cummaquid and Southeastern Massachusetts homes and commercial buildings and can consult with you on the best plans for putting copper gutters on your home or business.
The durability of copper makes copper gutters capable of withstanding all types of weather from subzero temperatures in the winter and excessive heat and humidity in the summer. While temperature extremes can weaken cheaper gutter materials, copper is made to withstand all types of condition and hold sturdy so your roof has a dependable gutter system. Once properly installed copper gutters are secured tightly so you won’t have to worry about sagging or gutters that tend to fall off homes.
Some homeowners and building supervisors worry about the maintenance involved with copper gutters. This is not a problem. Copper gutters are virtually maintenance-free and though you will have to clean the gutters on occasion the same holds true for any gutter system since leaves and debris are just a fact of having gutters. However, copper gutters do allow for the installation of protective covering systems that will help keep leaves out of the gutters and prevent clogging of the downspout.
Copper gutters are often chosen for its aesthetic appeal and vintage look it provides homes and buildings. You can choose copper gutter systems in rectangle and rounded molds to match the unique style of your home or office and if you so choose can allow time and weather to create a desired patina look to the gutters. This faded green color looks great on custom homes and buildings that have a traditional stone or brick façade.
Lastly, copper gutters can end up saving you money in the long run. Although copper gutter systems are more expensive than other materials the durability and longevity of the gutters means not having to repair or replace the gutters as often as you would another material so you actually save money. If you want professionally installed copper gutter systems on your Cummaquid home or commercial building contact the experienced team at AirTech, Inc.